[Grc-organizers] Locals attending a few sessions - a proposal

Danielle Chynoweth danielle at prometheusradio.org
Tue Jul 24 16:32:05 UTC 2012

Everyone and their mother is now asking me about the conference - it's got
good buzz.  Lots of folks want to come to 1-2 sessions, not the whole
thing.  Most don't want to apply for a scholarship, because they don't feel
deserving, but they don't want to pay $100 to attend one thing.

So, a proposal:

Folks who show up at the door pay $5-10 per session sliding scale.

That means we need someone on the front desk the whole weekend (I think we
need this anyway) who can take money and give change.  Carol/Alex do we
have a lock box and can we get petty cash?

Concerns?  I want to send an invite out to locals this afternoon.

- Danielle