[Grc-organizers] GRC Representation at CU-CPJ Jail Expansion Meeting

Kristina Williams kristinawho at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 16:59:25 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Can someone make it to the jail expansion meeting tomorrow morning to
request a collaborative proposal between CUCPJ and the national Prison
Phone Justice campaign/1,000 Kites project?  Organizers have already been
introduced to the idea via email, and we need someone to go in person
tomorrow if possible to support the proposal. The meeting is tomorrow
morning at 9am at the IMC. I can give you all the info you need and it will
hopefully be a short and sweet agenda item.

Please let me know!

-Kristina