[Homeowners] Box Sets

Melisa Lunsford btardy at aircargoint.com
Fri Dec 7 23:01:53 UTC 2012

Hello Homeowners

You can choose the watch that you need without having to hide from your neighbors.
You can use it as a lovely gift for your friends or relatives or keep your gorgeous watch there.

As requested, I just want to verify that I have finally received my package, and I must say it was well worth the wait! Thanks for such a high quality product! I look forward to conducting business with you again in the future.
A thousand thanks
                     Melisa Lunsford