[Homeowners] It could be a huge bounce play, way off from highs

Will Stevenson valdemar.das at deltapro.ru
Fri Apr 26 17:01:37 UTC 2013

Do you trade that pick? Impressive headlines announced: S_CX_N can gain due
ban in offshore drilling in Arctic! Company promisses to uncover 18% of the
global remaining oil and gas in the Arctic see. It's Huge! We shall see a
increase tomorrow for fast cash just as on Monday. With 0 promotion going
on Wednesday, I'm positive the promoters will go aggressive on this deal
today. Get 3000 shares of S_CX_N  - sell it for large return!