[Homeowners] A Rolex replica watch

Louella Sadler calderonandrew.mitchell at dnns.net
Sat Aug 24 13:20:56 UTC 2013

Hello Homeowners

Cheaper than ever and there is no need to wait ages in the stores.
We offer the finest quality luxury designer  watches and timepieces at the most attractive prices anywhere.

As requested, I just want to verify that I have finally received my package, and I must say it was well worth the wait! Thanks for such a high quality product! I look forward to conducting business with you again in the future.
Thanks!
                     Louella Sadler