[Homeowners] business from China

CHINAKASON at 163.COM CHINAKASON at 163.COM
Sun Aug 10 14:35:38 EDT 2014

Dear Sir/Madam;
We are one leading exporter of personal care products and daily use products in China?
Are you interested in the following products? Now we can supply the following products:
1.Personal care: shaving razor, razor blade, oral care products, foot patch, lose weight patch,pain patch,
2.Cleaning products: Mesh sponge,  bath soap,foam glass,pumice stone, soap and detergent

3.Paper products: paper tableware, 3D wall paper,copy paper

4.Other products:  sex products, baby wipes,medical device for men or animal.

If you want to buy any commodity from China, please write email to us.You also can check our website to
see the details!

Thanks/AMY
www.kasonsource.en.alibaba.com