[Imc-10-years] Re: Carl Webber lobby dedication

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Tue Dec 1 07:53:56 CST 2009

Shit.  I really wanted to use this to highlight the IMC to local leaders -
arg on last minute timing, but I understand the hold up.  We need to
formally invite the mayor and current post master.  Very important!  I will
send an email later today to mayor, postmaster, council, and a bunch of
folks.  I will ask the Mayor and Postmaster if they want to say a few words.
- Danielle