[Imc-10-years] Carl Webber lobby dedication

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 17:21:25 CST 2009

I just heard back from Carl Webber and he and his family WILL be able to
make the dedication on the 5th at 4pm.  Ilona will speak and we have a
plaque for the lobby.  Danielle and Brian, can you help to spread the word -
esp to historical/city council folks?  I apologize for the short notice, but
Carl and I had a tough time connecting and confirming the date and time.

Here's the info:
At 4pm, local historian Ilona Matkovski will present the dedication of the
IMC's historic Post Office lobby to the Webber Family.  The Webbers have
served Urbana since 1851, when Thomson R. Webber served as Urbana's first
post master.  In 1914, Charles M. Webber was the first Post Master to serve
at the 202 S. Broadway location.  Most recently, Carl Webber has generously
provided the IMC with valuable legal services.  Please join us as we thank
the Webber Family.

Let me know if you need more info.

--
Nicole Pion