[Imc-artists] Re: [Imc-bookkeeper] Urbana Blues, Brews, and BBQ festival

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 15 14:56:33 CDT 2009

Just a little follow-up. Finance doesn't control any IMC funds that can
be dedicated to this purpose. We suggested to Betchem that he request
that artists should pass the hat to help take advantage of the
opportunity to make the IMC art program more visible. We were planning
on passing the hat at Finance this Thursday, but we'll likely be able to
only come up with part of the $75 needed. Others also need to contribute
to make this happen.
Mike Lehman