[Imc-artists] Re: [Imc-bookkeeper] Urbana Blues, Brews, and BBQ festival

Jason Keist jkeist2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 23:29:30 CDT 2009

Christina et. al.,
   The application for booth reservations is due this Friday ($75).  I wish
I were in a position to coordinate any additional efforts, but I am not.  If
there are not enough ppl. to put together a formal
application, I think the best option at this point would be for
interested indiv. to organize the construction of an "IMC booth" from
our front stairs.  Does this seem viable/attractive to anyone?

Jason