[Imc-artists] Please Confirm Open House

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 28 11:52:41 CDT 2009

Hi Christina,

Each working group is encouraged to send a 'spoke' to the steering meetings both so that we get your input on decisions and so you get info on what happened. Artists group hasn't sent a spoke in a while, which explains why you might not be in the loop.

The idea for the open house is to have a table for each group in the main space from 11-2 on 10/3 so that people passing through can find out more about what happens in the IMC.

Last time, Betcham hung many paintings up- it would be great if any of the resident artists would like to display their work during that time.

At 'worst' a table showing some examples or other info would be great. I know artists is a loose group- so whatever is relevant, even just saying that artist studios are here and that people are doing creative things would be great.

Let me know what's possible!
Thanks,
elizaBeth

I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.

-Harriet Tubman