[Imc-bodissue] BOD issue pt. 2.

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Tue Jun 21 14:14:01 CDT 2005

I resigned from the BOD many years ago (2002 or 3?) at a BOD meeting so it
should be in the minutes somewhere.  Paul R is on the Board I believe.
Everyone else is on.

Thanks for taking a look at this Ellen.  I have a list of notes to myself
on the issue of what needs to change.  When I get a moment to come up for
air, I will share these.  I am out of town until July 5th.

- danielle