[Imc-calendar] EVERYTHING IS READY

FROM I.C.B.BANK PLC philiprussell at sify.com
Fri Apr 3 02:49:50 CDT 2009

>From International Commercial Bank, Head Office
Accra Ghana,
Fax +233 207 154000,
Tell/Fax +233 249 309864.

>From The Desk of, Dr Philip Russell

Attn: Beneficiary,
After Extensive close door meeting with Board of Directors and AU It was Resolved and Agreed that your IHERITANCE/CONTRACT FUNDS would be released to you.
Your duty now is to direct this office on how you need the payment to be done ATM METHOD, WIRE TRANSFER , CASH PAYMENT? And also you should send only YOUR NAMES, ADDRESS, and YOUR NEXT OF KIN. And PHONE NUMBER AND FAX NUMBER to enable me crosscheck with details I have in our file to be sure instead of making payment to a wrong person.
You can also get me on the above telephone number as soon as you forward any email.
Help us to serve you better.

Yours truly,
Dr Philip Russell,
Head of Foreign Operations,