[Imc-calendar] WINNINGS NOTIFICATION.

Mr.kelly williams info at EuropeBigwinlottery.org
Sat Apr 25 15:43:38 CDT 2009

FROM:THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT OF INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARDS
DEPARTMENT OF EUROPE BIGWIN  INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY CO-0PERATION.
NETHERLANDS.

WINNINGS NOTIFICATION:

Attn: Sir/Madam

We are pleased to inform you of the lottery result winners of the Europe bigwin International Giveaway Lottery Programmes held on the 30th
of March 2009 from the Europe Bigwin international co-operation.
Which was well conducted. Your email was attached to Giveaway # - 01747305, Batch
# -TR/893/LTT-53611 , Ref. # - 3526621329-SSL., which consequently won the lottery in the second category.
You are here by  approved a sum pay of US$1,200,000.00 (ONE MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) in cash credit file ref: ILP/HW 46704/03 from the total cash prize shared amongst Eight lucky winners in this category.
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money remitted to your nominated bank. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claims and unwarranted abuse of this programme
by some participants.

HOW TO CLAIM : SIMPLY CONTACT YOUR REGIONAL CLAIMS AGENT.
Mrs. Mary Gilbert
EMAIL marygilbert_bigwininfo at blazemail.com

Endeavour to contact her with the following informations:
1. Full Names :……………………………..
2. Contact Address :………………………
3. Telephone Number :…………………….
4. Age :……………………………………..
5. Sex :……………………………………..
6. Nationality :……………………………..
7. Occupation :…………………………….
8.State/Province:…………………………
9. Winning information i,e Giveaway number, batch number, reference
number,serial number e.t.c. :

To file for your claim . Please quote Amount Won,Date of draw,giveaway Number, Batch Number and Ref Number, which can be found on the top of this message. Also, you should give in your telephone number to help locate your file easily. For security reasons, we advice all winners to
keep this information confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your prize has been released to you and also to the public.
 This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claim by non-participant or unofficial personnel.

BEST REGARDS
Mr Kelly Williams
(LOTTERY COORDINATOR)