[Imc-calendar] inheritance assistance

steve steveken_6 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Feb 4 17:35:40 CST 2009

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: steveken_6 at yahoo.co.in

Good day

-  Please do not think this is one of those scam or junk mails you receive in your mailbox/fax machine, which I receive also, but I plead for your tolerance. I know this proposal will come to you as a surprise especially when you do not know the writer, considering the huge sum of money involved which could make any apprehensive. Let me start by introducing myself to you, I am Steve ken, the head of accounting department of my bank, where am presently working in England. I am seeking your consent to present you as a trustee. This business is strictly legitimate; if this proposal satisfies you, please respond to me. For more details, and do include your private Telephone number, Your Full Names, Address and Your age/Employment status. Hoping to hear from you soonest and establish a long lasting mutual beneficial business relationship. Sincerely, Steve Ken.Tel + 44 7045701253