[IMC-Climate] Fwd: IMC Climate/Retention Meeting Minutes 2-18-05

Colleen Cook colleencook7 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 19 18:40:59 CST 2005

On the thought of having a community meal or dinner at the IMC...

Maybe someone wants to contact Food Not Bombs about this. It could be a
fundraiser for them. Get IMCistas to donate the ingredients for the meal
[spaghetti, salad, bread, etc], and the Food Not Bombs makes the meal, and
charge everyone a couple dollars for hosting it. Then Food Not Bombs could
keep the profits for their future projects, and it might help create a more
fun environment at the IMC at the same time. Any thoughts?

-Colleen