[Imc-girls] RAGG minutes 3.30.04

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Thu Apr 1 11:49:47 CST 2004

If I remember correctly, "all-ages" in this town is defined as "an area
where there no liquor is sold".  For example, GirlZone had to get
port-o-johns for the all-ages shows at Mike-n-Molly's, as underage attendees
couldn't even go inside to go the bathroom.  The Barfly has an outdoor area,
and while they sometimes sell liquor outside, we could ask them not to
during our event.  We'd still have the bathroom issue, as there is (gasp) a
bar inside where the bathrooms are...

A.

Anne Odom * Product Manager * WebEasel, Inc.
WebEasel - It's that easy!
anne at ojctech.com * www.webeasel.net * 217.344.0444