[Imc-girls] RAGG Mag: Call for submissions

Michelle Alvarado eyesigns at prodigy.net
Thu Apr 1 19:39:21 CST 2004

RAGG Mag  a new zine produced by R.A.G.G. (Resource and Action Group for
Girlz and Womyn) is looking for submissions centered on the theme of WORK.
RAGG Mag is all girlz and womyn produced and edited.

We are looking for interesting and exciting new or old writings (fiction or
not) on the theme of WORK. Poems, songs, prose, rant, send it in.  If you
want to interview someone just let us know a little in advance. We may be
able to help you coordinate it. We ask that this issue's feature submissions
be relatively short or able to be edited down to about 800-1000 words or so.

We are also looking for general material like book, cd, movie reviews.
Health information. Sports coverage. Music scene coverage. Politics. No
longer than 500 words please.

Graphics should be clean vector or line art, anything easily reproduced on a
copier. Do not send graphics to the hotmail address!!!

Submission Guidelines:

Theme: Work

Deadline: April 28
Publication Date: May 14-15th
 "Hot off the press and ready at the upcoming RAGG weekend."

Girlz and Womyn ages 6- 106 only can submit for this issue (sorry guys,
you'll have your turn later)

******************
Written Material:

All Microsoft Word submissions should be sent as an attachment and in the
body of the email to RAGG Mag  raggmag at hotmail.com

********************

Graphic and Illustration, Hand written, typed, or otherwise non computer
friendly:

Do not send graphics to the hotmail address!!! Send a lead email if you are
out of town and one of our editors will arrange to receive it via a private
email and/or give instructions on how to send them. Otherwise all other work
should be dropped off or mailed to

RAGG Mag
U-C IMC
218 W Main St, Suite 110
Urbana, IL 61801-2725

Sorry no submissions can be returned unless you send us a stamped
self-addresed envelope.