[Imc-girls] IMCFest 2004

meghan at ucimc.org meghan at ucimc.org
Tue Apr 27 13:20:40 CDT 2004

Hey Working groups,

the Shows group is putting on another IMCFest benefit. This time it will
be a two-day event, May 1 at the University YMCA and May 5
at the Canopy Club. May 1 will be all ages and May 5 will be 18+. THERE
WILL BE SPACE FOR WORKING GROUPS TO COME, SHOW OFF, RECRUIT, VEND,
WHATEVER! WE WANT YOU ALL THERE!

besides, it will be a great show. there are 15 confirmed bands and 3
movies. the Hags, Joni Laurence, Missing in Action, Water Between
Continents, and many more will be there! we will be showing "Storm
>From the Mountain," a movie about the Zapatista struggle at 6 PM on May 5.
find out more at http://shows.ucimc.org/imcfest2004.html

please plan on being there, and talk with your working group about what
you would like to do there!

if you have any questions, please ask me or anyone else in the Shows
group.

hope to see you ALL there!
meghan