[Imc-girls] Take Back The Night

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Fri Apr 30 09:10:25 CDT 2004

All:

Leslie and I will be *for sure* be marching tonight in Take Back The Night.
Here are the details, in case you want to join us:

MEET: On the corner by Nitaya Thai Restaurant at 6:45pm

RALLY: Starts at 7pm.  We will hang out by Nitaya until 7pm, then we will
walk into Westside Park for the rally.  If you're late, you can look for us
in the crowd - we'll have a beige plaid stroller.

MARCH: Starts in Westside Park at 8pm and ends in Westside Park at 9pm.

We'd love to have more company on the march.  If you'd like to come but need
a ride, email me.

Thanks,
Anne