[Imc-girls] RAGG meeting minutes, 4/27/04

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Fri Apr 30 13:51:10 CDT 2004

There was a little confusion in the notes:

The goal is to have a beertasting at the Corkscrew.  We want to have all
events within walking distance, and I had debated having it at Crane
Alley --- except that I'm sure they would want to charge for it.

I thought it would be good to have a beertasting, as it breaks the
stereotype of women as non-beer drinkers.  However, Shawn said she'd prefer
a wine tasting.  Leslie - I'd love it if you would take over contacting
them; it was on my plate, but I'll share it with you and pick up where you
leave off to have your little one...

We'd like to have a report on the Corkscrew's response by next Tuesday -
maybe leave it up to them whether they want to do beer or wine (or both?).
Critical piece - we'd like their female staff to host it, preferably in a
non-public area.  They're probably familiar with these requirements from
GrrrlFest.

A.

Anne Odom * Product Manager * WebEasel, Inc.
WebEasel - It's that easy!
anne at webeasel.net * www.webeasel.net * 217.344.0444