[RAGG] IMC crap disposal alert -- FINAL NOTICE!!!

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Fri Aug 6 07:43:40 CDT 2004

The RAGG stuff is not random, and I've responded to every notice asking
where RAGG can store stuff at the IMC.  We need it to be accessible by all
RAGG members, and therefore, storing it in someone's house is not an option.

It is also not possible for anyone from RAGG to get to the IMC before 2pm
today.  Please send me a suggestion as to what you would like us to do.

Thanks,
Anne

Anne Odom * Product Manager * WebEasel, Inc.
WebEasel - It's that easy!
anne at webeasel.net * www.webeasel.net * 217.344.0444