[RAGG] RE: RAGG & the IMC's financial crisis:

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Sat Aug 7 06:37:54 CDT 2004

The address for the core members is ragg-core at ucimc.edu.  We should probably
take this discussion off the ragg at ucimc.org list, as people on that list are
really just looking for announcements of volunteer opps and
workshops/events.

RAGG has not planned to meet until September, as most of the core is out of
town.  If we can't meet and get a rep at the next meeting, we will obviously
abide by whatever decisions are made.

Just FYI, I was thinking of a "tithing" kind of plan - RAGG donates 10% of
it's income to the greater good (kind of a raised-Catholic plan...)

A.

Anne Odom * Product Manager * WebEasel, Inc.
WebEasel - It's that easy!
anne at webeasel.net * www.webeasel.net * 217.344.0444