[RAGG] IMC crap disposal alert -- FINAL NOTICE!!!

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Sat Aug 7 06:37:58 CDT 2004

It's stuff that was donated for various launch workshops -- stuff that we
will continue to use in the future for quilt-making, art education, etc.
Again, with the core group mostly out of town until September, I'm not sure
when we'll be able to get together to organize it; I will do my best to
gather a group to organize/label/stack/etc. as soon as possible.

A.

Anne Odom * Product Manager * WebEasel, Inc.
WebEasel - It's that easy!
anne at webeasel.net * www.webeasel.net * 217.344.0444