[RAGG] My little girl wants a guitar!

Michelle Alvarado eyesigns at prodigy.net
Mon Dec 20 07:56:11 CST 2004

Hey ladies!  my 7 1/2 yr old wants a guitar for christmas or her birthday in Feb. Is she too young to play cause of her fingers? What kind of guitar? Lessons?

Help. I don't want to get it for her and have her hate it, or find it uinwieldly only to end up as an unhappy adult with no music in her life somewhere down the line... yes I am neurotic but she is like a little poet/songstress.  She wants acoustic.

Any ideas. I'd even buy an old one off you if you have one with good karma that needs a new home.

All the best in this holiday season,

Michelle