[RAGG] come to an awesome punk show!

Zoe S. zoespice66 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 30 11:48:19 CST 2004

hi everyone,
you're invited to come and pay good money to see some good bands! it's
especially good cause it's my (and Zoe G. and Ben And Briana's) band's first
show! Not only is it our first show, but two other really awesome political
punk bands from outta town are playing with us.

Wednesday January 5th
I Object (from upstate new york)
Help me Help me I can't Breathe (from somewhere in IL, i'm not sure where)
The (Les) Incroyables (local AND awesome)

8pm $5. At the red herring, which is at 1209 W. Oregon in urbana.  all
proceeds go to benefit a great cause; paying the bands.

be there or be square, and don't be late!

love,
Zoe
zoe s.