[Imc-girls] Big Meeting (for real, this time)

zoe zoe at anotherwastedday.com
Tue Jan 13 16:22:04 CST 2004

Hey there everybody,
We did this very backwards. Here is a message that was supposed to be
sent out a few days ago (which is why you got a reminder before you got
the actual information):

Girlz and Women meeting at the IMC Space
January 27, 2004
Tuesday
6:30 to 8:00pm
IMC Space
218 W. Main St. in downtown Urbana, just two doors West of the Office
Bar and Grill

Announcing the first ever meeting of Girlz and Women at the IMC Space.
Join us (and bring a friend) as we break new ground creating an all new
grassroots org for girlz aged 6 to 106.  This is your chance to be
heard and make a difference in your life and the lives of others. This
new organization will work to provide safe spaces,  much needed
resources, and creative empowerment for all girlz.  At this meeting we
will vote on a new name, discuss the mission of the organization, and
get busy on new projects all in one and a half hours!

Sorry about all this confusion!
Love, Zoe