[Imc-girls] Notes from Meeting and First Ladies

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Fri Jan 30 17:24:49 CST 2004

All:

I'm behind on getting the notes out from this week's meeting, but hope to
get them out this evening or tomorrow.  In the meantime, it's important to
note that we've scheduled the next meeting for Tuesday, February 10th, at
the IMC from 6:30-8p.

We know that Tuesdays are hard for some, and the location is hard for some.
We do plan on varying days of the week and times and locations of meetings
as we work to build this organization.  If you have recommendations for
better days/times and locations that allow us to reach more people, please
share.

Also - my husband sent me a link to this great editorial on first ladies by
Katha Pollit.  Enjoy!

A.