[RAGG] The Power of Women Voters

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Wed Jul 28 12:57:52 CDT 2004

All:

Below is a link to a fascinating article on the power of women voters; I
want to share it with every woman I know, and I want you to share it with
every woman you know.

Women voters are a powerful force, and we're being strongly wooed by both
candidates. Take time to get informed on the issues and use the power you
have.  To learn more about your power and decide how to use it, check out
the League of Women Voters at http://www.lwv.org. Yes, they really still
exist, and they're still good at what they do, even 84 years after they
helped win us gals the right to vote.

~Anne