[RAGG] hey ladies

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Fri Jun 11 15:01:25 CDT 2004

It's actually the first one that we need to do - find it a tidy home.  We're
overdue on having a follow-up meeting to the launch, but that's where we
planned to figure out what to do with it.  Some of that stuff actually
belongs to people and needs to be returned to them (or they need to come get
it back).

What are the IMC hours over the next week?  Maybe we can get a volunteer
clean-up krewe to find our stuff a tidy home...

A.

Anne Odom * Product Manager * WebEasel, Inc.
WebEasel - It's that easy!
anne at webeasel.net * www.webeasel.net * 217.344.0444