[Imc-girls] story circle wednesday!

mediation+cmi.k12.il.us at trinity.cmi.k12.il.us mediation+cmi.k12.il.us at trinity.cmi.k12.il.us
Mon Mar 1 14:43:48 CST 2004

Hello-

You are invited to a womenz and girlz Story Circle this wednesday at 8pm (you can leave any time, but please come at 8pm for the introduction)

It will be at the School for Designing a Society, 409 N. Race St. Urbana IL (corner of race and university) It's for the ladies, only.

We will use the story circle process (a very simple democratic technique) to share experiences around a common theme. If you have thoughts on what theme you would like, please email me. Right now the theme is verbal self-defense, but it will change if the tide pushes it.

This will be a relaxed, fun, supportive, sharing atmosphere. Please come!

Bring sewing/knitting if you like, and a snack or beverage.

There is parking available and it is handicap accessible. There are multiple rooms- if you need to bring children we'll take turns watching them, but please bring something for them to do.

Questions? Call me:
344-1795

Take care,
Beth