[Imc-girls] Re: xtn here pleasurestruggling

withpleasure at riseup.net withpleasure at riseup.net
Thu Mar 4 15:31:57 CST 2004

hey sascha et al at the imc,
i am resending this because i have never heard back from anyone.  i heard
trhough the grapevine that the video was actually being discussed but
there was a problem about its length.  i don''t know for which particular
event it was being proposed though i can tell you that it does have a good
halfing place.  it could be seen as a promo for another event where the
entire video is viewed with a discussion to follow.  i'll be back down in
urbana around the 16th for the sex out loud conference on the 18th.

just trying to make something happen

with pleasure in the struggle

xtn