[Imc-girls] April 17th

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Thu Mar 18 12:15:12 CST 2004

Hey RAGG folks,

Zoe S told me at the last shows group meeting that RAGG was
considering an event on April 17th but at that point we were planning
a major IMCfest event that same evening and suggested that a different
weekend would be much more doable.

The Shows Group no longer has any plans for April 17th (though the
Librarians are hosting a 'zine reading at the IMC that evening)
because the Canopy Club wanted to move IMCfest to May 5th.

Please keep us (shows at ucimc.org) appraised of any shows you plan on
doing so we can work together to avoid conflicts. Zoe S and other
shows group members who are also RAGG members have access to the
booking calendar so they can help with that.

We try really hard to never have 2 IMC events on the same night, no
matter what working group is sponsoring. We don't always succeed but
it's worth a try.