[Imc-girls] Danger! Low Attendance Warning: Meetings Every Tuesday 6:30 at IMC

Michelle Alvarado eyesigns at prodigy.net
Sun Mar 28 11:18:45 CST 2004

Meeting times are now set for every Tuesday at 6:30 at the IMC.

Be there!! Make the time this week.
We need your input.

There seems to be the idea that you can attend a meeting here and there and
things will just work themselves out. Unfortunately we are not the Girl
Scouts with a set leadership structure or even GirlZone with a very
dedicated over worked leader. We are in the very beginning of this venture
and your attendance is needed or else RAGG will disappear.

We need you now.