[Imc-girls] List Monitor Needed

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Fri May 7 15:26:23 CDT 2004

Sounds great - we'd love to have you admin the list.

The following tasks were on Zoe's plate, but I think she got overbooked
before she could complete them:

1. Change the list names from "imc-girls" and "imc-girls-core" to "ragg" and
"ragg-core", respectively.

2. The ragg-core list should contain only women, and preferable only women
who want to be involved in core organizing.  The "ragg" list will be the
"public" list.  People who visit the website will be able to request being
added to it, and the list has no gender restrictions.  It will be our
announcement list for anyone interested in RAGG events and calls for
volunteers.

We also need to add some people to each list, but I don't have their email
addresses with me...I'll be back in touch about that...

A.

Anne Odom * Product Manager * WebEasel, Inc.
WebEasel - It's that easy!
anne at webeasel.net * www.webeasel.net * 217.344.0444