[RAGG] workshop blop

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Thu May 20 09:34:06 CDT 2004

I think that's exactly what we were looking for.

Elizabeth - I sent an email to you earlier asking if you would be willing to
do two workshops, one for girlz and one for womyn, or if you would prefer to
do one workshop only (and if so, for which age range).

Girlz are defined as ages 7-19, Womyn as ages 20+; Girlz ages 16-19 can
attend either Girlz or Womyn's workshops, unless otherwise specified
(beer-tasting, for instance, can only be attended by 21+).

I will be working on scheduling of workshops today and tomorrow; let me know
if you plan on doing one or two workshops, and I'll let you know what times.

Thanks,
Anne

Anne Odom * Product Manager * WebEasel, Inc.
WebEasel - It's that easy!
anne at webeasel.net * www.webeasel.net * 217.344.0444