[RAGG] benefit show??

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Thu May 20 09:44:08 CDT 2004

I've been thinking about this during my travels, and this morning, I hit on
a fallback idea:

I haven't heard from the responsible parties that any DJ or performer has
been locked in for the night of the 29th.  At this point, I feel it's *way*
to late to ask anyone to perform for us pro-bono.  Instead, I'm thinking we
can have an all-ages/all-female afterhours; we have a nice stereo we can use
at OJC to play recorded music, and a nice atmosphere.  We can provide food
and drink and a place for girlz and womyn to get to know each other and
socialize after their long day of workshops -- an opportunity to build on
friendships they may have made at workshops during the day.

We can call it a "mock-tail" hour and serve wild non-alchoholic beverages.

Thoughts?

A.

Anne Odom * Product Manager * WebEasel, Inc.
WebEasel - It's that easy!
anne at webeasel.net * www.webeasel.net * 217.344.0444