[RAGG] helping out

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Thu May 27 15:19:13 CDT 2004

Great, Sarah - Thanks!

I've got you down for noon registration, and I also put you down for the
following activities from 5-7:

5-6p Clean up and lock up the IMC (others will be helping)
6p-7p Bartending (with me - yay!) at the mocktail bar.

A.

Anne Odom * Product Manager * WebEasel, Inc.
WebEasel - It's that easy!
anne at webeasel.net * www.webeasel.net * 217.344.0444