[RAGG] Volunteers Still Needed!

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Fri May 28 10:03:34 CDT 2004

All:

We're fillin' up our slots, but we still need volunteers for the following
tasks/times:

Quilters/Stitchers/Knitters (just know how to use a needle and thread; a
plus if you can knit or do any kind of fancy needle work - IMC Front Room):

10-11am
11a-12p
2p-3p
4p-5p

Greeters (check hand stamps at the following workshops; if you plan to
attend the workshop, be a greeter!)
10a - It's your Body (Girlz - IMC Middle Room)
2p - African Dance (Womyn - IMC Middle Room)
4p - African Dance (Girlz - IMC Middle Room)

Clean and lock up the IMC (we need someone with an IMC key to join Sarah -
very little clean up should be required, as we aren't doing anything messy -
just put all the craft supplies from stitching/quilting in a box, turn off
the lights, and lock the door) - 5p-6p.

THE EVENING EVENT:

Greeters (take money, check hand stamps, be nice):
6-7p (4 needed)
7-8p (4 needed)
8-9p (4 needed)

T-shirt Sales
6-7 (1-2 needed)
7-8 (1-2 needed)
8-9 (1-2 needed)

Mocktail Bartenders (drinks will be premixed; just pour, garnish, and take
money)
8-9 (1 needed)

A.