[RAGG] Re: [RAGG-Core] Indefinite RAGG Hiatus

Michelle Alvarado chellemiguel at prodigy.net
Mon Nov 1 07:13:21 CST 2004

To the Core Organizers of Ragg and their supporters:

While RAGG is on hiatus...This  whole concept of
grassroots femisinism--continues to be important.

As one of the core organizers of RAGG--I could see
that this was a hybrid sort of organization. Girlz and
Women working and learning together--   Not unlike
what has been going on for centuries in working farms,
family businesses, etc.

I hope that there are 3 or 4  girls and women out
there reading this that can take this up and run with
it. If not in Urbana-Champaign-- then elsewhere as
they move about the country.

My own girls are in Girl Scouts now up in the
Chicagoland area. It is something familar and
relatively easy to get involved in. I hope that all of
you will continue to support (and run) all the
exisiting organizations for girls and women you have
around you.

Thank You,

Michelle