[Imc-girlscore] RE: [Imc-girls] Meeting Reminder (and Minutes!)

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Mon Feb 9 17:29:14 CST 2004

Zoe and Anne -

I agree with you Zoe.

I also want to say that I don't think Anne was trying to leave anyone out
- she just wanted accountability.  We don't have any structure really yet
in place to take care of people so they don't fall through the cracks.
Anne has been a point person for people and she wanted to just pass this
on.

Taking care of people is not the same of taking over.  We will need to
develop a structure that is transparent to folks, but we don't have one
yet.

So, as an example of lack of structure, who is facilitating tomorrow?
And what is the agenda?  I am happy to help facilitate again, but think
our "tag team" approach worked well.  Any takers?

- danielle