[Imc-girlscore] RE: [Imc-girls] Meeting Reminder (and Minutes!)

ellison1 ellison1 at students.uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 10 12:42:49 CST 2004

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that I will not be able to make it to
the meeting tonight! Please keep me updated on what is going on and
let me know when the next meeting will be. I am looking forward to working
with you all and I am very excited!  Take care!

-Sherrika Ellison

"Determination and perseverance move the world; thinking others
               will do it for you is a sure way to fail"

                       -Marva Collins

Sherrika T. Ellison
Masters in Human Resource Education, May 2004
Treasurer, Human Resource Education Council
Graduate Counselor, Office of Minority Student Affairs