[Imc-girlscore] Meeting Wednesday

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Mon Jan 5 17:09:59 CST 2004

All:

Just a reminder that we have a core meeting on Wednesday, 6pm, at the IMC
(218 W. Main St, downtown Urbana).  We will be discussing:

1. Mission Statement
2. Any possible names we've come up with
3. Logistics of becoming an IMC working group
4. Goals of larger meeting this month
5. Date of larger meeting this month
6. Location of larger meeting this month

Zoe S. and Shawn -

These are the (late) bullet points that we came up with for our mission
statement.  Do the best you can between now and Wednesday to put some rough
possiblities together for us...

-supporting holistic development
-provide resources
-serve females
-tapping into the power within
-educate and provide services and resources for girls and women
-political advocacy for women's issues?
-foster creativity and self expression
-safe space (!!!!)
-Partnership of girls and women for girls and women
-grassroots; local; community-oriented

See you all on Wednesday!

Anne