[RAGG-Core] MEETING

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Wed Jul 7 08:32:04 CDT 2004

I was just thinking two nights ago --- "I wonder if people would be willing
to meet on Sunday nights?"

Sundays are far more convenient for me than weeknights, what with two little
one to wrangle through dinner and into bed.  I propose Sunday, July 25 - as
that gives plenty of notice to the announcements list, time to post things
to community calendars in all the newspapers,  and maybe even time to record
and distribute a PSA?

How's that date work for everyone else in the core group?

A.

Anne Odom * Product Manager * WebEasel, Inc.
WebEasel - It's that easy!
anne at webeasel.net * www.webeasel.net * 217.344.0444