[RAGG-Core] MEETING

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Wed Jul 7 10:13:59 CDT 2004

7:30 might even be safer.

I also just got an out-of-town assignment for July 25.

Let's say general membership meeting on Aug 8 at 7:30, and a planning
meeting for the core this Sunday, the 11th, at 7:30pm.

Please respond to this email to let us know whether or not you are coming.

Thanks,
Anne

Anne Odom * Product Manager * WebEasel, Inc.
WebEasel - It's that easy!
anne at webeasel.net * www.webeasel.net * 217.344.0444