[RAGG-Core] NEED HELP WITH CLEAN UP!!! - Improvisers Exchange this Thursday

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Tue Jun 15 08:52:39 CDT 2004

Improvisers Exchange this ThursdayAll:

We left some things behind at the IMC after the launch because we weren't
sure how to organize them or where to put them and we were all *really*
tired.  It's now been 2 1/2 weeks since the launch, and it's past time we
clean up after ourselves.

I received the announcement below that there will be a small show at the IMC
this Thursday.  We absolutely must pick up our sh*t before then, as it's
totally in the way of people trying to get to the show.

ZOE S. -- Are you free to let us in tomorrow evening around 6:30 to get
things cleaned and organized?  Many hands make light work, and if we get a
good few people there, we can likely be done in less than 1/2 an hour....

A.

Anne Odom * Product Manager * WebEasel, Inc.
WebEasel - It's that easy!
anne at webeasel.net * www.webeasel.net * 217.344.0444