[RAGG-Core] NEED HELP WITH CLEAN UP!!! - Improvisers ExchangethisThursday

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Wed Jun 16 08:48:59 CDT 2004

No - we're using the main list for announcements and occasional volunteers,
and this list for core organizers who want to be involved in the
daily/regular affairs of planning and coordinating fundraising, events,
resources, etc., for RAGG.  I believe that's how it was defined in the
minutes of the meeting where we decided to reorganize the mailing lists... ?
yes/no?

A.

Anne Odom * Product Manager * WebEasel, Inc.
WebEasel - It's that easy!
anne at webeasel.net * www.webeasel.net * 217.344.0444