[RAGG-Core] T-Shirt Tuesday!

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Fri May 14 12:56:31 CDT 2004

All:

Next Tuesday's meeting will be T-shirt & Banner Tuesday.  Our stamp comes in
on Monday, and we'll be stampin' old T's, painting banners, and generally
making cool things we might be able to sell for money.  Please come to lend
a hand to the creative activity.

Also, whether or not you can make it on Tuesday, we'll need Tshirts and old
sheets to decorate.  Have old solid-color t's lyihg around your place?
Bring 'em to RAGG!  Garage-saling this weekend?  Pick up some old t's for
RAGG!  We're looking for "gently used" t-shirts we can stamp our logo on and
sell to raise money.  You can drop off t-shirt and bedsheet donations at the
IMC during these hours:

Thursdays: 5:30-9PM
Saturday: 2-6PM
Sunday: 10-4PM