[RAGG-Core] MORE WORKSHOPS NEEDED!

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Mon May 24 10:30:12 CDT 2004

All:

We need at least one more girlz workshop and one more womyn's workshop. Got
a skill you can share?  Know someone else who does?  We'd love to hane you
run a workshop.

Workshops are only 50 minutes long, and can be on any topic.  This is what
we currently have arranged:

Girlz
------
Get to Know Your Body
Political Action
Paper Airplanes 101
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Feminism & the Ethics of Violence (or Why Buffy
Kicks @$$)

Womyn
------
Get to Know Your Body
Political Action
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Feminism & the Ethics of Violence (or Why Buffy
Kicks @$$)
It's All About the Beer (beertasting)

Workshops can be run be girlz, womyn, or both.  Got somethin' to share?  Let
us know, so we can get you set up!

Thanks,
Anne