[RAGG-Core] MORE WORKSHOPS NEEDED! Add Ragg mag to the lineup please

Michelle Alvarado chellemiguel at prodigy.net
Mon May 24 19:18:37 CDT 2004

Let's add a zine making workshop to the lineup.
(blurb)
Learn the art and science of zine making. Join us as we make this first ever
R.A.G.G. MAG  issue rock. In true DIY style we will make a magazine in less
than 2 hours! We have content but we can make more on site. The theme is
WORK. Bring your own writing or copier friendly graphics if you want, or
just bring yourself ready to cut, paste, and copy.  For Girlz and Womyn!

we have content. We can put it together and then maybe I can run over to
Dixon and make some copies and have them on hand at the end of the day.
Molly and Michelle will lead. we will need a table!!!!